Weather Temperature
Home Country List Donate Contact Us

Weather in Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States


3:19 AM on November 29, 2014 (UTC-05:00)Latitude: 40.558  Longitude: -74.285

Current Weather Conditions

Clear -1 °C
29 °F

Feels Like: -1 °C, 29 °F
Clear
Wind Speed: 0km/h, 0mph
Wind Direction: 0° N
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 68%
Visibility: 16km
Pressure: 1027hPa
Cloud Cover: 0%

Astronomy

Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 04:31 PM
Solar Noon: 11:45 AM
Day Length: 9hours 32minutes
Sun Distance: 147549691km
Sun Angular Diameter: 0.54°
Civilian Twilight start: 6:28 AM
Civilian Twilight end: 5:03 PM
Nautical Twilight start: 5:54 AM
Nautical Twilight end: 5:36 PM
Astronomical Twilight start: 5:21 AM
Astronomical Twilight end: 6:09 PM
First Quarter
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moonrise: 12:25 PM
Moonset: No moonset
Moon Age: 6day 19hour 47minutes
Moon Illumination: 49%
Moon Distance: 363402km
Moon Angular Diameter: 0.55°
22 Nov, 7:32 AM
New Moon
New Moon
29 Nov, 5:07 AM
First Quarter
First Quarter
6 Dec, 7:27 AM
Full Moon
Full Moon
14 Dec, 7:53 AM
Last Quarter
Last Quarter
21 Dec, 8:36 PM
New Moon(Next)
New Moon
The maximum temperature in Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States will be reaching 3 °C (38 °F) at 14:003 °C (38 °F) at 17:00 and minimum temperature will be around -4 °C (24 °F) at 2:00-4 °C (24 °F) at 5:00. The visibility will be around 10km (6 miles) and an atmospheric pressure is 1026hPa. We expect around 0mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 41% of the sky, the humidity will be around 72%. We forecast there is a 14% chance of rain around at 14:00, 14% chance of rain around at 17:00 and 51% chance of rain around at 23:00.

15 day Weather Forecast For Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States

Saturday 29 November 2014 Sunday 30 November 2014 Monday 01 December 2014
Tuesday 02 December 2014 Wednesday 03 December 2014 Thursday 04 December 2014
Friday 05 December 2014 Saturday 06 December 2014 Sunday 07 December 2014
Monday 08 December 2014 Tuesday 09 December 2014 Wednesday 10 December 2014
Thursday 11 December 2014 Friday 12 December 2014 Saturday 13 December 2014

Monthly Weather Climate Averages

Weather Forecast On Saturday 29 November 2014

Maximum Temperature: 3 °C, 38 °F
Minimum Temperature: 3 °C, 37 °F
Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 04:31 PM
Moonrise: 12:25 PM
Moonset: No moonset
2:00
Clear -4 °C
24 °F
Clear
Feels Like: -8 °C, 17 °F
Heat Index: -4 °C, 24 °F
Dew Point: -8 °C, 17 °F
Wind Chill: -8 °C, 17 °F
Wind Speed: 10km/h, 6mph
Wind Direction: 304° WNW
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 75%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1027hPa
Cloud Cover: 19%
5:00
Partly Cloudy -4 °C
24 °F
Partly Cloudy
Feels Like: -8 °C, 17 °F
Heat Index: -4 °C, 24 °F
Dew Point: -8 °C, 18 °F
Wind Chill: -8 °C, 17 °F
Wind Speed: 9km/h, 6mph
Wind Direction: 296° WNW
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 77%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1027hPa
Cloud Cover: 30%
8:00
Sunny-4 °C
25 °F
Sunny
Feels Like: -7 °C, 19 °F
Heat Index: -4 °C, 25 °F
Dew Point: -7 °C, 19 °F
Wind Chill: -7 °C, 19 °F
Wind Speed: 7km/h, 4mph
Wind Direction: 282° WNW
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 77%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1027hPa
Cloud Cover: 21%
11:00
Partly Cloudy 0 °C
31 °F
Partly Cloudy
Feels Like: -3 °C, 27 °F
Heat Index: 0 °C, 31 °F
Dew Point: -7 °C, 20 °F
Wind Chill: -3 °C, 27 °F
Wind Speed: 6km/h, 4mph
Wind Direction: 253° WSW
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 63%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1028hPa
Cloud Cover: 48%
14:00
Partly Cloudy 3 °C
38 °F
Partly Cloudy
Feels Like: 1 °C, 34 °F
Heat Index: 3 °C, 38 °F
Dew Point: -5 °C, 23 °F
Wind Chill: 1 °C, 34 °F
Wind Speed: 9km/h, 6mph
Wind Direction: 214° SW
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 55%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1026hPa
Cloud Cover: 61%
17:00
Partly Cloudy 3 °C
38 °F
Partly Cloudy
Feels Like: 1 °C, 33 °F
Heat Index: 3 °C, 38 °F
Dew Point: -3 °C, 28 °F
Wind Chill: 1 °C, 33 °F
Wind Speed: 10km/h, 6mph
Wind Direction: 192° SSW
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 66%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1025hPa
Cloud Cover: 47%
20:00
Cloudy 2 °C
36 °F
Cloudy
Feels Like: -2 °C, 29 °F
Heat Index: 2 °C, 36 °F
Dew Point: -2 °C, 28 °F
Wind Chill: -2 °C, 29 °F
Wind Speed: 13km/h, 8mph
Wind Direction: 182° S
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 73%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1025hPa
Cloud Cover: 75%
23:00
Patchy rain nearby-3 °C
27 °F
Patchy rain nearby
Feels Like: -3 °C, 27 °F
Heat Index: 0 °C, 32 °F
Dew Point: 2 °C, 36 °F
Wind Chill: -3 °C, 27 °F
Wind Speed: 17km/h, 11mph
Wind Direction: 199° SSW
Precipitation: 0.2mm
Humidity: 87%
Visibility: 9km
Pressure: 1024hPa
Cloud Cover: 30%


Weather Widget for website

Get the latest local current weather conditions on your website or blog in a few clicks!



Weather Meter for Windows Gadget
Weather Meter
Get the latest local current weather conditions and weather forcasts on your desktop!