Weather Temperature
Home Country List Donate Contact Us

Weather in Calbayog City, Calbayog, Philippines


11:52 PM on April 19, 2014 (UTC+08:00)Latitude: 12.067  Longitude: 124.604

Current Weather Conditions

Clear 24 °C
75 °F

Feels Like: 26 °C, 79 °F
Clear
Wind Speed: 14km/h, 9mph
Wind Direction: 39° NE
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1010hPa
Cloud Cover: 15%

Astronomy

Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 05:54 PM
Solar Noon: 11:41 AM
Day Length: 12hours 26minutes
Sun Distance: 150287850km
Sun Angular Diameter: 0.53°
Civilian Twilight start: 5:04 AM
Civilian Twilight end: 6:16 PM
Nautical Twilight start: 4:39 AM
Nautical Twilight end: 6:41 PM
Astronomical Twilight start: 4:14 AM
Astronomical Twilight end: 7:07 PM
Waning Gibbous
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moonrise: 09:40 PM
Moonset: 08:35 AM
Moon Age: 19day 21hour 04minutes
Moon Illumination: 78.6%
Moon Distance: 368071km
Moon Angular Diameter: 0.54°
31 Mar, 2:48 AM
New Moon
New Moon
7 Apr, 4:31 PM
First Quarter
First Quarter
15 Apr, 3:45 PM
Full Moon
Full Moon
22 Apr, 3:53 PM
Last Quarter
Last Quarter
29 Apr, 2:17 PM
New Moon(Next)
New Moon
The maximum temperature in Calbayog City, Calbayog, Philippines will be reaching 33 °C (92 °F) at 14:00 and minimum temperature will be around 24 °C (75 °F) at 23:00. The visibility will be around 9km (5 miles) and an atmospheric pressure is 1009hPa. We expect around 12mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 44% of the sky, the humidity will be around 85%. We forecast there is a 27% chance of rain around at 2:00, 73% chance of rain around at 5:00, 97% chance of rain around at 8:00, 97% chance of rain around at 11:00 and 70% chance of rain around at 14:00.

15 day Weather Forecast For Calbayog City, Calbayog, Philippines

Saturday 19 April 2014 Sunday 20 April 2014 Monday 21 April 2014
Tuesday 22 April 2014 Wednesday 23 April 2014 Thursday 24 April 2014
Friday 25 April 2014 Saturday 26 April 2014 Sunday 27 April 2014
Monday 28 April 2014 Tuesday 29 April 2014 Wednesday 30 April 2014
Thursday 01 May 2014 Friday 02 May 2014 Saturday 03 May 2014

Monthly Weather Climate Averages

Weather Forecast On Saturday 19 April 2014

Maximum Temperature: 33 °C, 92 °F
Minimum Temperature: 23 °C, 73 °F
Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 05:54 PM
Moonrise: 09:40 PM
Moonset: 08:35 AM
2:00
Light rain shower27 °C
81 °F
Light rain shower
Feels Like: 32 °C, 90 °F
Heat Index: 32 °C, 90 °F
Dew Point: 26 °C, 78 °F
Wind Chill: 27 °C, 81 °F
Wind Speed: 11km/h, 7mph
Wind Direction: 62° ENE
Precipitation: 0.3mm
Humidity: 92%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1009hPa
Cloud Cover: 68%
5:00
Light rain shower26 °C
79 °F
Light rain shower
Feels Like: 30 °C, 86 °F
Heat Index: 30 °C, 86 °F
Dew Point: 25 °C, 76 °F
Wind Chill: 26 °C, 79 °F
Wind Speed: 9km/h, 6mph
Wind Direction: 71° ENE
Precipitation: 0.3mm
Humidity: 91%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1009hPa
Cloud Cover: 66%
8:00
Light rain shower30 °C
86 °F
Light rain shower
Feels Like: 38 °C, 100 °F
Heat Index: 38 °C, 100 °F
Dew Point: 27 °C, 80 °F
Wind Chill: 30 °C, 86 °F
Wind Speed: 9km/h, 6mph
Wind Direction: 65° ENE
Precipitation: 0.2mm
Humidity: 82%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1010hPa
Cloud Cover: 58%
11:00
Moderate or heavy rain shower32 °C
89 °F
Moderate or heavy rain shower
Feels Like: 43 °C, 109 °F
Heat Index: 43 °C, 109 °F
Dew Point: 28 °C, 82 °F
Wind Chill: 32 °C, 89 °F
Wind Speed: 12km/h, 8mph
Wind Direction: 28° NNE
Precipitation: 3.2mm
Humidity: 80%
Visibility: 7km
Pressure: 1010hPa
Cloud Cover: 68%
14:00
Torrential rain shower33 °C
92 °F
Torrential rain shower
Feels Like: 46 °C, 116 °F
Heat Index: 46 °C, 116 °F
Dew Point: 29 °C, 84 °F
Wind Chill: 33 °C, 91 °F
Wind Speed: 17km/h, 11mph
Wind Direction: 35° NE
Precipitation: 9.6mm
Humidity: 79%
Visibility: 3km
Pressure: 1008hPa
Cloud Cover: 44%
17:00
Sunny31 °C
89 °F
Sunny
Feels Like: 41 °C, 105 °F
Heat Index: 41 °C, 105 °F
Dew Point: 27 °C, 81 °F
Wind Chill: 31 °C, 89 °F
Wind Speed: 16km/h, 10mph
Wind Direction: 16° NNE
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 78%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1008hPa
Cloud Cover: 17%
20:00
Clear 25 °C
77 °F
Clear
Feels Like: 27 °C, 81 °F
Heat Index: 27 °C, 81 °F
Dew Point: 22 °C, 72 °F
Wind Chill: 25 °C, 77 °F
Wind Speed: 16km/h, 10mph
Wind Direction: 34° NNE
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 87%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1010hPa
Cloud Cover: 13%
23:00
Clear 24 °C
75 °F
Clear
Feels Like: 26 °C, 79 °F
Heat Index: 26 °C, 79 °F
Dew Point: 22 °C, 71 °F
Wind Chill: 24 °C, 75 °F
Wind Speed: 14km/h, 9mph
Wind Direction: 39° NE
Precipitation: 0.0mm
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1010hPa
Cloud Cover: 15%


Weather Widget for website

Get the latest local current weather conditions on your website or blog in a few clicks!



Weather Meter for Windows Gadget
Weather Meter
Get the latest local current weather conditions and weather forcasts on your desktop!