Weather Temperature
Home Country List Donate Contact Us

Weather in Heilbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany


9:28 PM on March 29, 2015 (UTC+02:00)Latitude: 49.140  Longitude: 9.220

Current Weather Conditions

Moderate rain11 °C
51 °F

Feels Like: 6 °C, 44 °F
Moderate rain
Wind Speed: 48km/h, 30mph
Wind Direction: 246° WSW
Precipitation: 3.6mm
Humidity: 86%
Visibility: 7km
Pressure: 1003hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%

Astronomy

Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 07:49 PM
Solar Noon: 1:28 PM
Day Length: 12hours 41minutes
Sun Distance: 149391140km
Sun Angular Diameter: 0.53°
Civilian Twilight start: 6:32 AM
Civilian Twilight end: 8:22 PM
Nautical Twilight start: 5:54 AM
Nautical Twilight end: 9:01 PM
Astronomical Twilight start: 5:14 AM
Astronomical Twilight end: 9:41 PM
Waxing Gibbous
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moonrise: 02:04 PM
Moonset: 04:10 AM
Moon Age: 9day 9hour 49minutes
Moon Illumination: 73.4%
Moon Distance: 400956km
Moon Angular Diameter: 0.5°
20 Mar, 11:38 AM
New Moon
New Moon
27 Mar, 9:43 AM
First Quarter
First Quarter
4 Apr, 2:07 PM
Full Moon
Full Moon
12 Apr, 5:45 AM
Last Quarter
Last Quarter
18 Apr, 8:59 PM
New Moon(Next)
New Moon
The maximum temperature in Heilbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany will be reaching 11 °C (53 °F) at 16:00 and minimum temperature will be around 9 °C (48 °F) at 4:009 °C (48 °F) at 7:00. The visibility will be around 6km (4 miles) and an atmospheric pressure is 1009hPa. We expect around 9mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 100% of the sky, the humidity will be around 86%. We forecast there is a 38% chance of rain around at 1:00, 62% chance of rain around at 4:00, 100% chance of rain around at 7:00, 99% chance of rain around at 10:00, 100% chance of rain around at 13:00, 97% chance of rain around at 16:00, 100% chance of rain around at 19:00 and 95% chance of rain around at 22:00.

15 day Weather Forecast For Heilbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany

Sunday 29 March 2015 Monday 30 March 2015 Tuesday 31 March 2015
Wednesday 01 April 2015 Thursday 02 April 2015 Friday 03 April 2015
Saturday 04 April 2015 Sunday 05 April 2015 Monday 06 April 2015
Tuesday 07 April 2015 Wednesday 08 April 2015 Thursday 09 April 2015
Friday 10 April 2015 Saturday 11 April 2015 Sunday 12 April 2015

Monthly Weather Climate Averages

Weather Forecast On Sunday 29 March 2015

Maximum Temperature: 11 °C, 53 °F
Minimum Temperature: 6 °C, 43 °F
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 07:49 PM
Moonrise: 02:04 PM
Moonset: 04:10 AM
1:00
Patchy rain nearby9 °C
49 °F
Patchy rain nearby
Feels Like: 6 °C, 42 °F
Heat Index: 9 °C, 49 °F
Dew Point: 8 °C, 46 °F
Wind Chill: 6 °C, 42 °F
Wind Speed: 27km/h, 17mph
Wind Direction: 247° WSW
Precipitation: 0.1mm
Humidity: 90%
Visibility: 10km
Pressure: 1015hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
4:00
Light drizzle9 °C
48 °F
Light drizzle
Feels Like: 5 °C, 41 °F
Heat Index: 9 °C, 48 °F
Dew Point: 7 °C, 45 °F
Wind Chill: 5 °C, 41 °F
Wind Speed: 30km/h, 18mph
Wind Direction: 243° WSW
Precipitation: 0.2mm
Humidity: 89%
Visibility: 2km
Pressure: 1014hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
7:00
Light drizzle9 °C
48 °F
Light drizzle
Feels Like: 5 °C, 42 °F
Heat Index: 9 °C, 48 °F
Dew Point: 7 °C, 45 °F
Wind Chill: 5 °C, 42 °F
Wind Speed: 29km/h, 18mph
Wind Direction: 248° WSW
Precipitation: 0.3mm
Humidity: 89%
Visibility: 2km
Pressure: 1013hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
10:00
Light drizzle11 °C
52 °F
Light drizzle
Feels Like: 8 °C, 46 °F
Heat Index: 11 °C, 52 °F
Dew Point: 9 °C, 47 °F
Wind Chill: 8 °C, 46 °F
Wind Speed: 33km/h, 20mph
Wind Direction: 246° WSW
Precipitation: 0.3mm
Humidity: 84%
Visibility: 2km
Pressure: 1010hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
13:00
Light rain11 °C
52 °F
Light rain
Feels Like: 8 °C, 46 °F
Heat Index: 11 °C, 52 °F
Dew Point: 8 °C, 46 °F
Wind Chill: 8 °C, 46 °F
Wind Speed: 42km/h, 26mph
Wind Direction: 249° WSW
Precipitation: 1.2mm
Humidity: 80%
Visibility: 9km
Pressure: 1008hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
16:00
Moderate rain11 °C
53 °F
Moderate rain
Feels Like: 8 °C, 46 °F
Heat Index: 11 °C, 53 °F
Dew Point: 9 °C, 48 °F
Wind Chill: 8 °C, 46 °F
Wind Speed: 43km/h, 27mph
Wind Direction: 241° WSW
Precipitation: 3.2mm
Humidity: 85%
Visibility: 7km
Pressure: 1005hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
19:00
Moderate rain11 °C
51 °F
Moderate rain
Feels Like: 6 °C, 44 °F
Heat Index: 11 °C, 51 °F
Dew Point: 8 °C, 47 °F
Wind Chill: 6 °C, 44 °F
Wind Speed: 48km/h, 30mph
Wind Direction: 246° WSW
Precipitation: 3.6mm
Humidity: 86%
Visibility: 7km
Pressure: 1003hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%
22:00
Light rain10 °C
50 °F
Light rain
Feels Like: 6 °C, 42 °F
Heat Index: 10 °C, 50 °F
Dew Point: 8 °C, 46 °F
Wind Chill: 6 °C, 42 °F
Wind Speed: 50km/h, 31mph
Wind Direction: 250° WSW
Precipitation: 2.0mm
Humidity: 86%
Visibility: 9km
Pressure: 1002hPa
Cloud Cover: 100%


Weather Widget for website

Get the latest local current weather conditions on your website or blog in a few clicks!



Weather Meter for Windows Gadget
Weather Meter
Get the latest local current weather conditions and weather forcasts on your desktop!